Be a Part of the EagleOne Team
EagleOne Shuttle Service is always looking for the best people to join our company. We consider our team members to be one of our most valuable assets. We are confident you will find EagleOne a dynamic and rewarding place to work.
View our Employment Openings to see what jobs are currently available. If you are an independent contractor driver, check our Contractor Openings.
Become a Driver for EagleOne
EagleOne takes pride in having the best drivers in the transportation industry. Many of our drivers are independent contractors. Anyone applying for employment with EagleOne Shuttle Service must meet the requirements listed below, among others. Details on each item are available through our Human Resources center.
- Operate a late-model 15 passenger van.
- Have a valid chauffeur drivers license to transport passengers per state regulation.
- Pass a drug screening test.
- Have a clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Pass a criminal background check, including no felony convictions.
If you are interested in applying for a position, complete the form at the bottom of the page.
* = required field